If you have forgotten your PIN1 or PIN2 code and you dont have a PUK code, then you need a new SIM-card because its not possible to issue new Mobiil-ID PIN codes.
Mobiil-ID PIN codes can be changed and unblocked in the mobile phone Mobiil-ID menu:
- PIN codes and be unblocked with a valid PUK code
NB! PUK code will also be locked after 3 repeated incorrect entries. In case of locked or lost PUK codes the SIM-card has to be replaced.
- PIN codes can be changed with a valid PIN code
If possible change your Mobiil-ID PIN1, PIN2 and PUK code immediately after receiving Mobile-ID SIM-card.
- Under applications find Mobiil-ID/SIM-toolkit.
- "Tühista blokeering" is for unblocking PIN codes and "Muuda koode" for changing PUK and PIN codes.
- Open phone Settings and navigate to Phone->SIM Applications
- "Tühista blokeering" is for unblocking PIN-codes and "Muuda koode" for changing PUK and PIN codes.
Apps menu -> Settings system -> cellular+SIM
cellular+SIM -> SIM settings -> SIM -> SIM applications
Mobiil-ID -> Muuda koode
- "Tühista blokeering" is for unblocking PIN-codes and "Muuda koode" for changingPUK and PIN codes.
If you lose your Mobiil-ID SIM-card and/or PIN/PUK codes, please contact your mobile operator immediately for Mobiil-ID certificate closure to avoid any misuse. To reopen Mobiil-ID service you need a new SIM-card which can be received from your mobile operator office.
Usage reminder for PIN-codes
- Be certain to use different number combinations for PIN1,PIN2 and PUK.
- Never use simple combinations (0000, 1111, 1234, etc.) for PIN code. Also, avoid using your birth date, the number of your house or apartment, etc.
- To ensure your safety, keep your identification numbers apart from phone and in a place inaccessible to others.
- Do not disclose PIN/PUK codes if you lend your mobile phone to another person!