- Juur-SK Certificate Will Expire in August 26, 2016 5:23PM
- Information Related to the Implementation of the ESTEID-SK 2015 Intermediate Certificate for e-Service Providers
- OCSP release notes
- What's the difference between the digital signature formats .ddoc, .bdoc and .asice?
- Google Chrome will end support of SSL certificates using SHA-1 hash algorithm
- Encrypting and decrypting recommendations for DigiDoc library users
- DigiDocService release notes
- Testing the services
- Electronic personal identification
- DigiDoc file formats: DDOC, BDOC, CDOC
- PHP sample application for signing on web applications with the ID-card and Mobiil-ID
- BDOC file format, what is it, when will it replace DDOC format and whats needed for transition?
- Confirming payments and digital signing is disrupted in Windows 10 for Mozilla Firefox users13.10.2016
- Google Chrome: Digital signing in e-services fails12.10.2016
- Juur-SK Certificate Chain Will Expire on August 26, 2016 at 17:2323.08.2016