Forwarding and checking the forwardings of @eesti.ee email using ID-card utility
You can only configure your @eesti.ee email forwarding using ID-card utility if you have no existing @eesti.ee email forwarding configured.
If you have a @eesti.ee forwarding configured, you can use ID-card utility to view the addresses that your email is being forwarded to. You need to go to the portal www.eesti.ee to change any forwarding settings.
To activate and view your email forwardings:
1. Launch ID-card utility.
2. Insert your ID-card to card reader and click on the @eesti.ee e-mail button.
3. @eesti.ee settings window will open
4. Click on the Check your @eesti.ee email settings button.
5. Enter PIN1 in the dialogue window that opens.
6. If you have forwardings configured then you will see your official email addresses and the addresses where your emails are forwarded..
7. If you have not configured @eesti.ee forwarding, a settings window will open.
8. Enter the email address to where you would like your @eesti.ee emails to be forwarded.
If you enter an email address in the wrong format (it must be firstname.lastname@example.org) then an error message will be displayed and you will be asked to correct it.
9. Click on the button Activate @eesti.ee email.
10. Enter PIN1 in the dialogue window that opens.
11. A message will be displayed that a forwarding address activation key has been sent to the email address you entered.
12. You will receive an email to the address you just entered, containing a code for activating the email address.
If you entered an email address that you have previously used in the eesti.ee system then active email settings will be loaded automatically. You will receive an email confirming that your emails are being forwarded.
13. The link sent by email will lead you to the eesti.ee portal.
14. Log onto the portal and confirm your email forwarding address.
You will find more email forwarding options from the eesti.ee portal. You can forward to up to five addresses at a time.