The diagnostics window is the main tool for resolving problems that may occur in installation and use of ID-card software.
1. Launch ID-card utility.
2. Click on the Diagnostics button.
3. The software collects information on your operating system, basic software versions, card reader drivers and checks ID-card-related functions: card authentication, reading the certificate list, reading the personal data file, etc.
4. A window will open with the diagnostics report pictured below.
5. If you cannot get your ID-card working on your own, save the diagnostics report into a file by clicking Save.
6. A save file dialogue will open.
7. Select the destination folder where you wish to save the diagnostics report.
8. The file containing the diagnostics report will be saved in .txt format.
9. Email the report file together with the error description to abi at id dot ee.