You can always view and save both the authentication and the signature certificates using ID-card utility.
- Launch ID-card utility and enter your ID-card into the reader.
- Choose "Certificates" section
- In the general data section of the authentication or signature certificate, click on the "View certificate" button.
- To see certificate details, go to the "Details" tab.
- To save certificate click on the "Save" button.
- Select the folder where you want to save the certificate
- Select certificate format.
- Click on the Save button.
If a certificate file of the same name already exists in the destination folder then you will be asked whether to overwrite it or not.