What is the digital signature confirmation sheet and how to print it out using DigiDoc3 Client?
The confirmation sheet is mainly required in institutions and companies where internal operations still take place on paper but which receive a few digital documents.
The confirmation sheet displays information about the signed files and signers and a statement that the confirmation sheet is only valid together with a printout of the signed files.
1. Launch DigiDoc3 Client.
2. Sign a document or open a signed, saved container.
3. In the open container, click on the link Print confirmation sheet.
4. You will see the print preview of the data on your screen.
5. Click on the printer icon.
6. Printing dialogue will open.
7. Select a printer.
8. The confirmation sheet will reach the printer.
Depending on your institution’s procedure, you may be required to confirm the printout with your signature, add the date or other necessary information, e.g. document registration number or similar.