Here you can find some of the standards and technical documents related to the ID-card that are above all meant for software developers.
- EstEID specification (.pdf, ver 1.20 (27.03.2014)) covers Estonian ID–card application ver 3.5, which will be issued since October 2014.
- EstEID specification (.pdf, ver 1.1 (12.09.2013) - covers all ID-card application versions issued in Estonia (excl. ver 3.5)
- The EstEID specification documentation on page 37 has misleading information. It says that maximum value of Le is FE (254), but in reality the maximum length is FF (255) as also stated on page 137.
- EstEID certificate profile – please refer to the Sertifitseerimiskeskus website
- The Estonian ID-card and Digital Signature Concept