Signing with Finnish ID-card and verification of signatures in DigiDoc3 client
DigiDoc3 client can be used to verify signatures generated by Finnish ID-card in BDOC or ASiC-E format. DigiDoc3 client version 3.10 or newer will be required for that purpose. No additional configuration is necessary.
Additionally, Windows op. systems users can also digitally sign in DigiDoc3 client using a Finnish ID-card. The following steps:
- download and install Finnish ID-software (middleware);
- download Estonian ID-software ver 3.12 or later from installer.id.ee;
- open DigiDoc3 client, click "Settings > General"
- tick option "I would like to sign with Lithuanian, Latvian, Finnish ID-card" restart DigiDoc3 client.
- Now DigiDoc3 client detects your card in reader and in order ton continue click "I want to: Sign documents" and follow the instructions displayed by DigiDoc3 client;
- you can only sign or add your signature to files in BDOC or ASiC-E format.