Using Mobile-ID for digital signing in e-services
- The website on which you wish to digitally sign will ask if you want to digitally sign with Mobile-ID
- Verification code is displayed on the website
- A digital signing message will be sent to your phone and the service name and verification number will be displayed on the screen of your phone
- If the service name is correct and the verification number corresponds to the number displayed on the website of the service, it is safe to press OK.
- Then you can enter your PIN code.
For secure use of the Mobile-ID, it is essential that:
- The service name displayed on the screen of your phone correspond to the e-service or website that you wish to enter with Mobiil-ID
- The verification codes on the website of the service and in the phone match;
- The PIN1 be requested for authentication and PIN2 only be requested for signature.
Observing the correct use of personal PINs is essential. Only enter the PIN if you are certain that the message has been sent to you by the e-service that you wish to enter.