Signing with Lithuanian ID-card and verification of signatures in DigiDoc3 client
DigiDoc3 client can be used to verify signatures generated by Lithuanian ID-card in BDOC or ASiC-E format. DigiDoc3 client version 3.10 or newer will be required for that purpose. No additional configuration is necessary.
Additionally, Windows op. systems users can also digitally sign in DigiDoc3 client using a Lithuanian ID-card. The following steps are required to get digital signing to work:
- download and install Lithuanian ID-software (middleware);
- download Estonian ID-software ver 3.12 or later from installer.id.ee;
- open DigiDoc3 client, click "Settings > General"
- tick option "I would like to sign with Lithuanian, Latvian, Finnish ID-card" restart DigiDoc3 client.
- Now DigiDoc3 client detects your card in reader and in order ton continue click "I want to: Sign documents" and follow the instructions displayed by DigiDoc3 client;
- NB! At the end of signature process software asks you to enter ID-cards PIN2-code please enter your ID-card PIN-code. Lithuanian ID-card does not have PIN2-code.
- you can only sign or add your signature to files in BDOC or ASiC-E format.
NB! Signing documents with Lithuanian National ID cards does work with cards which are issued after 04th of July 2012.