Digital signing in Google Chrome and the Panda Internet Security antivirus
If you have the Panda Internet Security antivirus software installed and digital signing in Google Chrome doesn't work for you, it can be caused by antivirus settings.
When you use digital signing for the first time, the "chrome-token-signing.exe is an unknown application and is trying to run" message is displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
To enable digital signing, click on "Allow".
If the above message wasn't displayed or you clicked on "Deny", digital signing is blocked.
To solve the problem, do the following:
- Open Panda Internet Security and click on .
- Select Settings.
- Click on Application Control.
- In the Allowed and denied applications list find "chrome-token-signing.exe" and change the Permissions value from "Deny" to "Allow".
- NB! The above change is automatically saved.
- Close the Panda Internet Security window. PC restart is not required.
- You should be now able to use digital signing in Google Chrome!
If you were not able to solve the problem, contact our ID help line on 1777 ((+372) 677 3377) or by sending an email to abi at id dot ee