The photo on your ID-card originates from the Police and Border Guard Board database. You can view and download your photo from there using the DigiDoc4 Client.
1. Insert ID-card.
2. Launch DigiDoc4 Client.
3. Choose “My eID”.
4. Click on the words Load picture in the box left empty for the photo.
5. Enter PIN1 in the dialogue window that will open and click OK.
6. The photo will appear in its box.
7. You can save the photo by clicking on the word Save the picture below the photo.
8. The save picture dialogue window will open. Select the folder where you wish to save the picture. Here you can rename the photo and select the picture format.