PIN codes: applying for a new code envelope

If you have forgotten your ID-card, digital ID or other digital document PIN and PUK codes, you can apply for a new code envelope from the Police and Border Guard Board or at the foreign representation of the Republic of Estonia.

Remember that while you still have your PUK code, you can use it to set new PIN codes yourself.