When validating PDF and DDOC documents that are signed in the DigiDoc4 client, the signed documents are forwarded to the validation service SiVa.
The SiVa validation service is open source and can be downloaded and configured on your own server.
Under DigiDoc4 Client settings it is possible to set access to the SiVa validation service. To set a SiVa validation service URL:
1. Launch the DigiDoc4 Client application.
2. Open at the top right "Settings".
3. Under Settings, select "VALIDATION SERVICES".
4. Set the SiVa validation service URL in the "Access to Digital Signature Validation Service SiVa" box and select the "Use manually configured access" option.
5. If you are using the HTTPS SiVa service, you must also add an SSL certificate for your SiVa service. The certificate can be added using the "ADD CERTIFICATE" button."
In order to validate PDF and DDOC documents that are signed in the Digidoc4 client, a registry change must be made to the validation service SiVa set up on the server.
More information about the registry parameters can be found here.