- Smart-ID can now be used for digital signatures in the RIA DigiDoc application
- The next version of the ID-card software will introduce several significant changes
- The ID software is once again available for Firefox
- Windows users will not be able to authenticate with the ID card in the new version of Firefox (vers. 76.0).
- Due to scheduled maintenance, the use of ID-cards, Mobile-ID, and Smart-ID in e-services will be briefly unavailable
Last updated articles
Last updated: 16.09.2020 06:49
What to do, if…
Useful digital knowledge
Order a digital ID-card and use it instead of your regular ID-card! You can use your digital ID-card to perform the same electronic activities as you would with your regular ID-card, such as accessing e-services, giving digital signatures, etc. Most importantly, once you start using your digital ID-card in your daily operations, you can store your plastic ID-card away in a safe place. This way, your ID-card chip will not wear out, and your official identity document will never get lost!